JERRY:
Hello. I'm looking for my wife
Hello, 我正在找我的妻子。
Alright. If this is where it hasto happen,
then this is where it has to happen.
好吧,事情若會在這裡發生, 就會在這裡
I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that?
我不會就這麼讓你輕易離開我!這麼說吧...
This used to be my specialty. I was good in a living room.
這一直是我的專長,在客廳中(說服別人)我是很行的。
Send me in there, I'll do it alone.
把我送到那兒,我就可以一個人搞定!
And now I just... I don't know...
現在,我只是...我不知道...
but on what was supposed to be the happiest night of my business life,
在我的打拚時候,搞不清楚哪個晚上是最快樂的,
but tonight, our little project, our“company”had a very big night.
但是今晚,我們的小小計畫,我們的“公司”,有了一個很棒的收穫。
And it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete,
because I couldn't share it with you.
它不是所謂的完美,甚至連接近完美都說不上,因為我沒能與妳一起分享。
I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you.
我沒能跟妳在一起,聽妳說話或聆聽妳的笑聲。
I missed my wife.
我錯過了我的妻子。
We live in a cynical world,
and we work in a business of tough competitors, so try not to laugh --(directly)
I love you. You complete me.
我們身處在一個憤世嫉俗的世界裡,也在一個極度競爭的環境裡工作,所以請忍住別笑
....我的重點是...我愛你!是妳讓我的生命變得完整。
DOROTHY:
Aw, shut up. You had me at hello.
喔!別再說了!你一進門開口時就征服了我。
- Jan 20 Wed 2010 22:00
"征服情海"經典台詞( 必看! )
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言